Good To Go Sponsor
Want to be a Good To Go Sponsor?
Contact Aaron Wissmiller for details. There are a number of reasons a business might become a Good To Go Sponsor.
- Helps position the company as “green” to its employees and customers.
- An increasing number of consumers are basing purchasing decisions on “green” products and “green” business behavior.
- Internal business promotions of Good To Go and the Commuter Challenge can help a business’ employees cope with increasing gas prices.
- If parking congestion is an issue for the business, the commuter challenge can lead to fewer employees driving to work following the challenge. Statistics vary across the country, but around 20 percent of those who have never biked to work, for instance, will continue to regularly bike after participating in a commuter challenge.
- Commuting under your own power (bike, walk, skateboard, etc.) can improve employee health.
- For some businesses it’s a natural fit: retail establishments selling bikes, shoes, exercise equipment, backpacks – anything needed or used during a commute. Businesses involved in the alternative transportation industry will benefit from involvement in Good To Go as gasoline prices increase. For instance, Nissan, Chevy and Mitsubishi dealers are expecting to see high demand for their electric vehicles. Good to Go is an EV Town Partner. The two Mitsubishi EVs the Town is leasing will include Good To Go logos and we’re promoting the cars’ scheduled appearances (many of them at GLT events).
Good To Go Partners and Participating Companies/Organizations
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- Bloomington Cycle & Fitness
- Bloomington Normal Water Reclamation District
- Bloomington School District 87
- Calvary United Methodist Church
- City of Bloomington
- Common Action Free School
- Connect Transit
- COUNTRY Financial
- Ecology Action Center
- EntrÃ© Computer Solutions
- Federal Express
- Heartland Bank and Trust Company
- Heartland Community College
- Heartland Veterans
- Hile Group
- Illinois Central College
- Illinois State University
- Illinois Wesleyan University
- ISU Facilities
- ISU Institutional Web Support Services
- McLean County Government Employees
- McLean County MissFits
- McLean County Unit District #5
- Mennonite Church of Normal
- Mulberry School
- Northside Church of Christ
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center
- State Farm
- Thomas Metcalf School
- Town of Normal
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington Normal
- YWCA McLean County